Dog steps are veterinarian-recommended pet accessories which help your dog avoid injuries and long-term health conditions which are associated with jumping up and down from high places. With dog stairs, your pet can safely and easily ascend and descend from beds and couches, eliminating risks and promoting superior bone, muscle and joint health.
- Weakness in a Dog's Back Legs
- How To Remove Knots Out of a Dog's Fur
- How To Create a Safe, Dog-Friendly Patio
- Surviving Your Puppy's Teething Stage
- Helping Your Dog Recover After Surgery
- Are Dogs Sensitive to Our Emotions?
- Pet Steps: Short and long pet steps
- Dog Ramps: Short and long dog ramps
- Eye Disease in Cats and Dogs
- How to Teach Your Dog to Use Ramps or Stairs
You've probably heard of some Chihuahuas being coined the term "Teacup". While many people may think they know what Teacup Chihuahuas are, the truth is they probably don't. However, after reading this article you should have a better understanding of them.
Veterinarians know that Pet Ramps & Stair products offer valuable, preventative health care tools for at-risk pets, small breed dogs and cats and important healing and rehabilitative aid for elderly, injured or sick pets. Discover why we invented Puppy Stairs pet ramps and steps.
Soft yet firm dog steps and ramps can help dogs avoid back injuries. If you suspect that your dog is having back problems it is very important to see your Veterinarian as soon as possible. Prompt treatment is necessary to prevent further damage if disc disease is present. The best, and most complete, resource we have found for information about disk disease is dodgerslist.com. The website is dedicated to information about paralysis in Dachshunds but they state on their homepage that all breeds are welcome.