At PuppyStairs.com, we've developed a line of designer pet steps that look great with any home décor while helping your dog or cat avoid the injuries and health problems associated with jumping up and down from high places. As part of our signature Deluxe and Designer Lines, we offer pet steps in configurations of one, two and three stairs as well as extended-length cubes for ramps that give your pet a soft landing place.
- Weakness in a Dog's Back Legs
- How To Remove Knots Out of a Dog's Fur
- How To Create a Safe, Dog-Friendly Patio
- Surviving Your Puppy's Teething Stage
- Helping Your Dog Recover After Surgery
- Are Dogs Sensitive to Our Emotions?
- Pet Steps: Short and long pet steps
- Dog Ramps: Short and long dog ramps
- Eye Disease in Cats and Dogs
- How to Teach Your Dog to Use Ramps or Stairs
Dog ramps are helpful accessories that support safer, healthier lives for pets of all ages and activity levels, but they are particularly useful for older dogs and dogs with arthritic, muscular, bone and joint conditions. The selection of dog ramps we offer at PuppyStairs.com is vast and varied, including a wide range of fabric finishes and colors that can easily be matched to the existing décor in your home. You can also choose from numerous designs and configurations, which include short and long dog ramps, as well as straight and L-shaped ramps which help you save floor space while providing your pet with a fun and easy way of ascending and descending from beds and couches. We also offer cubes and step sets.